Rhydian Roberts and Roxanne Pallett (left) were due to be starring together in Chester's Cinderella production, but she stepped down from her role after more than 2,200 CBB viewers called her to be axed from the show. Last week, she claimed Coronation Street actor Ryan Thomas (top right) 'punched' her 'like a boxer' (bottom right). Viewers were furious claiming she was 'making a mockery' of abuse victims. Since, former co-stars including Mr Roberts who starred with her in the Rocky Horror Show Tour (centre) have revealed similar claims have been made in the past. A source said: 'He told pals he has been a victim of her exaggerated accusations too and was dreading working with her on the pantomime and because he thought it could happen again. He didn't initially know she was going to be in it when he signed up. He was scared to be in the panto with her and if she didn't drop out, he would.' Miss Pallett left Celebrity Big Brother on Saturday and has made emotional apologies to the public (left) in interviews with Jeremy Vine and Emma Willis.
'I was victim of her exaggerated claims too': Roxanne Pallett accused X-Factor star Rhydian Roberts of assaulting her on Rocky Horror tour five years ago














